Friday, May 16, 2008

I do believe that learning takes time.

For anyone who may be checking my blog this week, I appoligize. I have wanted a new look for the page. Unfortunatly I do not have knowledge of HTML. So I go about it the same way that I do everything I do. I learn by trial and error. And mostly there is error! Some days my blog dissappeared. Some days it looked funky. Quite a few times I couldn't find the way to change templates or make changes. What you see now is by no way the completed version. I will continue to try and try to learn how to do different things. Thank goodness for Google. I always tell my friends I am only Google smart.
See you around.

2 comments:

Jillo said...

Looking fancy mom! YOu are a smart little chicky.

Melissa said...

I'm liking the new look. I had to play around with the templates a bit to make them work for me too.