Thursday, April 17, 2008

It's in the air


When people say it must be in the air, I am now agreeing with them! The pollen count must be out of sight! My left eye is always crying. Especially at school. I don't think I am allergic to work, but I do know something is making me miserable.
On a good note! I am almost 52 and am finally learning to live in the moment. The best moments are those with my little ones. And of course Robert. How come I didn't learn this one of the many times that I was told to "live each moment"? I guess you can teach an older dog new tricks.

1 comment:

Sarah E said...

I'm sorry about your allergies mom. They haven't hit me quite yet, but I'm sure they're coming. I'm glad you are learning to live for the moment. Carpe Diem! It makes me happy to know that your best times are the ones shared with the little ones. I'm assuming that means your children and our children. You're a great grandma. Thanks for always being there.